very naughty and funny guy

 

I met a guy, a very naughty and funny guy, when I was in high school. Whenever we're in the classroom he and his friends laugh aloud that they caught all of our attention. As the years passed we had the chance to know each other well till we became bestfriends. He always make me smile. I went to his house when I had a free time and so he is in our house. He's family knew me well and trust me as their son's bestfriend. His sister is very fond of me. We're always together, laugh with each other, cry when hurt and share secrets, even the secretiest secret. We knew our strengths and our weaknesses. When he got hurt, I'm always there for him and so he is. Until our graduation in high school separates us. He went to Manila to hunt for a job while I was left in province to finish my college. Our communication was still there though we're not that close as before. But whenever he went home, we always see each other and have the time to talk and share different things happened in our lives. He had relationships with other girls and so do I. But whenever I told him 'bout my relationship he always got mad at me, I don;t know why. And also I feel sad when he told me stories about his gf. I feel sad whenever he went back to Manila and misses him much afterwards. I'm confused about how I feel towards him and also puzzled on the way he acted when I had new relationships. I don't wanna think that I love him more than a bestfriend but tht's how I feel. And I'm afraid that he might not love me back. So I'll just wait for our time, the time that we both don't have relationships, the time that we're free to tell the world what's really going on between us. I never lose hope, I'll wait for you best, for our time, for our love, for our freedom. I'll just wait here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

what are backlinks and how do they work

true love a true love story

construction business pinnacle construction